How else would we celebrate this month other than showing off doing what we love? Love and excitement are in the air as new websites go live! Lee Media Group proudly launched a newly rebuilt custom website for Independent Living Resource Center.
Who we helped
ILRC is a non-profit specializing in helping people with all disabilities – mental and physical – live as independently as possible in communities. Our team helped redesign, reorganize and streamline content from ILRC’s old website into a vibrant, responsive, well organized new website.
How We Helped
LMG consolidated content with a simpler layout and better organization for navigation. We used ILRC’s color palette to create a vibrant custom WordPress theme and design.
What We Implemented
- Created new, modern theme that is easy to navigate and eye-catching
- Responsive theme that works on all browsers and screen sizes/devices
- Online calendar that tracks fundraisers, events & classes
- Streamlined and organized content for better navigation
- Online portal for Support Workers to download packets
- Easy to use online checkout for purchasing items such as Christmas cards & ILRC’s Annual Golf Tournament tickets
- Individual pages for all classes and services
- Online contact form
- Large font size and high contrast colors for visually impaired users
“Lee Media group has done an amazing job redoing our website, and we couldn’t be happier. Lee Media Group brought a lot of great ideas to the table to update and enhance our website and to make it more user-friendly directing people to various areas about who we are, what we do and how we can help people.”
We are grateful to work with such an awesome organization and proud we could help create this vivid custom site for the Independent Living Resource Center! – Cindi Unruh, ILRC Executive Director