Logos Designed to Enhance Your Brand
Choosing the right logo is a crucial step when establishing or rebranding your business. Do you need a new logo design or a refresh? Could your logo better reflect your business to reach your target audience?
What is included in a new logo package
Design will include a minimum of 5 logo design draft options based on the info provided by the client in the Logo Questionnaire. Every effort will be taken to provide design options that are professional, unique and specific to the company. The client can choose their favorite or two favorites from the drafts. The client can request up to 3 edits on the selection(s).
It is not uncommon for a client to select 2 logos to represent their company. Both logos need to have enough similarities in design attributes to be recognized as one company to develop the company brand. Often, there is a need to create a stacked and a stretched version of the final logo(s) to accommodate varied printing spaces and needs.
Therefore, the Logo Design Package includes:
- Creation of a minimum of 5 logo design draft options
- Up to 3 edits on client’s logo selection or each of 2 selections
- Create stacked or stretched versions of the final logo selection(s) when appropriate
- Provide color final logo files for up to 2 final logos including alternate stacked or stretched versions of the logo(s) if created (eps, pdf, jpg, png)
- Provide black final logo files for up to 2 final logos including alternate stacked or stretched versions of the logos if created (eps, pdf, jpg, png)
- Provide white final logo files (can be placed on dark backgrounds) for up to 2 final logos including alternate stacked or stretched versions of the logos if created (eps, pdf, png)
- Provide appropriate sized social media files (Facebook profile and others requested by client)
- Included is a 1-page style sheet