Popular social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest are excellent vehicles for talking to your customers and driving traffic to your website. We can integrate social media marketing directly into your site and even help you manage the content. We can show you how to grow your followers organically, suggest tips for increased clicks, likes, and shares, and explain how to use features like Google analytics to monitor and grow your audience.
Our collection of Facebook training videos will help you establish a successful social media presence.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and if you’re not integrating it into your website content, you could be hurting your chances of being found online. The three most popular search engines – Google, Bing, and Yahoo, rank websites according to a complex algorithm and list results accordingly. Getting your company name higher on that list takes a bit of savvy know-how. At Lee Media Group, we can provide SEO services using specific words, links, titles, and other tools to keep your website climbing up the search engine ladder.
You want to be where your customers are and that means diving into the deep end of the social media pool. We work with you to determine what sites would be beneficial to your organization, and then help with account creation and targeted content management. Popular sites – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Social Media Management
You know your company needs a social media presence but you don’t have the time or knowledge to make it happen. What do you do? Call Lee Media Group. We can help determine the social media channels that would be beneficial to your product or service, then manage the process. Successful social media channels need daily/weekly posts, engagement, and monitoring. We can help supplement the content you provide or work with you to take over the entire process.
We can also help you highlight important events or messages by creating and managing Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and even Twitter sponsored posts.
Hosting a contest on social media is a great way to elevate your online presence and score new followers. At Lee Media Group, we have a tried and true technique for creating and managing contests for our clients. Important elements of a successful campaign include the creation of a landing page on the website, consistent posts to social media, and having a separate budget to boost on Facebook.
Over the years, we’ve had great success managing Shocker ticket contests (for ourselves and our clients) and in the summer of 2015, we even hosted a fun Pokemon Go contest resulting in new Facebook followers and visitors to our Rose Hill office.
Google Ad Words
Google AdWords is a marketing tool that allows your company to be highlighted on one of the most popular search engines at a reasonable price. By using carefully chosen keywords and demographics, your ad will appear in front of customers who are actively seeking your service. The best part? You are only charged if someone clicks on your link. This is referred to as cost-per-click (CPC) advertising.
Lee Media Group can help you create and integrate emails into your marketing campaigns to reach your audience and lead them back to your website. We will show you how to get started with a service like Mailchimp or Constant Contact and how you can integrate it directly into your website. When you are ready to start sending out email campaigns, we can design and build a custom template that will match your website or other marketing materials. We can even help you create or organize your content, manage your email lists, schedule your campaigns, and analyze the results of each campaign.
Why can’t I just send emails to my customers manually?
- Statistics: Email marketing is measurable. You can see who opened your emails, what they clicked on, who they forwarded it to and much more.
- Separate yourself from Spammers: There is a fine of $16,000 per incident for not complying with CAN-SPAM laws. Using an email marketing system allows customers to subscribe or unsubscribe from the mailing list using Email opt-out, which is required by law.
- Save time and let your customers manage their subscription preferences: No more manually adding or removing subscribers – they do this themselves. Your email subscriber list is updated in real-time as changes are made.
- Create lists based on customer needs or interests: You can send specific email campaigns based on which lists your members subscribe to.
- More traffic to your website: An email newsletter is a great way to advertise a new product or service from your company. By adding links to your website you can direct traffic to your events, blog, etc.