EnergyEdge Website – AFTER
EnergyEdge is a high performance slab edge system that forms, insulates and protects the exterior face of a concrete slab foundation. The company founders, Tom and Casey, are located in a Wichita office, but the company is represented by CertainTeed Foundations Systems.
Tom and Casey wanted to update their website and give it a newer design. They also wanted to have more control to update the basic content. The original site was built with FrontPage, and they didn’t have access to readily make content changes.
Features of the new EnergyEdge Website
We took the same design concept, and rebuild it into a new website using the WordPress CMS. Features of the new site that were not part of the old site include:
- A dynamic slide show on the home page. They wanted images to appear in a specific order, so we hard coded this into the page.
- A search bar in the upper right corner of every page.
- An updated flash version of a United States map, clickable by territory.
- A conversion form which replaced instances of email addresses, which helps to reduce spam, enable a better experience for the user, and providing trackable reports of contact requests.
- A new blog section which can be used to provide an RSS feed for industry articles.
EnergyEdge Website – BEFORE