Tis the season for giving – and that’s exactly what we’d like to do for Ronald McDonald House Charities. We’re also giving away a pair of WSU Men’s Shocker Basketball tickets for THREE games in December. So much giving!
During the month of December, Lee Media Group is proud to support Ronald McDonald House Charities Wichita (RMHC). For over 30 years, this generous organization has provided lodging, food, and other resources to families with sick or hospitalized children.
Through December 31, Lee Media Group is accepting items to give to RMHC Wichita (see the wish list below). If you would like to help, drop off any new unopened item to our office at 1029 N. Rose Hill Road. At the end of the month, we’ll deliver the bags of goodies directly to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
While you’re here, we’d love to enter your name into a drawing for a pair of WSU Men’s Basketball tickets! We have several to give away throughout the season so watch for more opportunities to win.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Wish List
Because Ronald McDonald Houses serve so many children and families, we only accept new, non-handmade toys.
- Board games
- Stuffed animals and dolls
- Books for various reading levels
- Video games (rated E)
- Movies (rated G)
- Balls and outdoor games
We want to make it easy for families to have meals and snacks without worrying about grocery shopping.
- Canned goods
- Non-perishable food items
- Paper products (facial tissue, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Trash bags
- Aluminum foil, plastic wrap and sandwich bags
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener
- Cleaning products (sponges, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent)
- Bath and bedroom items (towels, shower curtains, sheets and pillow cases)
- Personal care products (deodorant, dental floss, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Entertainment products (games, movies, books, art supplies)
- Long-distance phone cards
- Gift cards for local grocery stores and gas stations
- Greeting cards and postage stamps
- Gift certificates to local grocery stores and department stores (Target, Wal-Mart, etc)
- Transportation vouchers (buses, taxis, trains)
- Passes to museums, cultural and sporting events
- Contact the Chapter in your area to get a specific wish list for your local House.