Located in Rose Hill, Kansas – Lee Media Group is a full-service website design, web development and social media marketing firm. For more than 10 years, we have built customized websites and provided marketing services for a variety of businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
We have a full time in-house staff that enables us to provide a complete package of services to our clients including copy writing, graphic design, domain name registration, hosting, and website maintenance and support services.
We do not specialize in one specific industry, instead we focus on customizing the work we do for each client without form-fitting the same types of businesses in similar designs or template-type marketing plans.
We are proud to say that we have helped clients achieve several distinguished awards for our website and WordPress development. We have a long-term relationship with nearly every client we have ever worked for, and many of them continue to utilize our expertise in maintenance, security updates, functionality improvement, enhancements and continued support.
We are proud to be certified as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE) in the state of Kansas.
Digital Advertising Campaign
In 2016, Lee Media Group won the Gold Royal Award for Digital Advertising Campaign of the year from Wichita American Marketing Association. Our entry included a video brochure that was created as a unique take-away item for the National Aviation, Aerospace, & Defense Workforce Summit in Washington D.C.
- NFPW Kansas – Advertising Banners – First Place | Talent Solutions Coalition Tradeshow Banner
- NFPW Kansas – Advertising Campaigns – First Place | Comfort Systems Choose the Right Fit
- Hermes Creative Awards – Website – Gold | Art is Ageless – Website
- Hermes Creative Awards – Web Animation – Gold | Art is Ageless – Animated Calendar
- Featured in WordPress.org Showcase | Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland – Website
Custom WordPress Websites
WordPress is our preferred Content Management System (CMS) for all new websites. It is open source and very flexible, making it easy for us to tailor it to your specific needs. It has a large community that grows every day which means that security updates are frequent, and potential vulnerabilities are often corrected before they can be exploited. Some of the things we love about WordPress that can benefit you and your organization include:
- Feature-Rich WYSIWYG editor for content that includes the ability to edit HTML directly if necessary
- The ability to upload and manage a variety of media files including images, PDF files, and Word documents
- User roles and permissions management
- Drag-and-drop menu updates
- User-friendly Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and sitemap creation
- Online forms that are easy to update and maintain
- Out-of-the-box integration with Social Media and Google Analytics