Lee Media Group has partnered with The Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce in order to provide an exciting benefit to Rose Hill Chamber members. Using a custom built website system, paid members will be able to log in and create their own small business website. The system is easy to use and will provide a way for members to highlight their products and services.
Benefits of the Website System:
- Free to paid members
- Members can change and update information with ease
- Distinct URL address will point directly to your business/organization
- The business website can be found in Google searches
- Ability to add pictures, list of services and other specialized information
- Section for daily/weekly specials and calendar of events
- Training and technical support is included
Who is Funding the New Project?
Lee Media Group has donated a substantial portion of time and service to this project. Ongoing maintenance of the site will be paid for by revenue gained from sponsored advertisements. The website system itself is free to businesses who have paid their annual membership fee of $75.00. Please note, membership fees did not increase in 2015.
See the site in action! Join us, February 19 for the Chamber of Commerce meeting at the fire station where we will preview a demonstration of the new system and answer questions. Whether you’re a current member or you’re on the fence about joining the Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce, come to the meeting to learn more about this new fabulous benefit of being a Chamber member.
More ways to highlight your business!
In addition to the free mini website provided to paid members, you will also have an opportunity to buy affordable ad space that will increase your visibility on the site.
Anticipated launch date is early spring 2015.