SEO / SEM Search and Analytics Specialist wanted
We are looking for an experienced search engine optimization and search engine marketing specialist. Your responsibilities will also include website analytics reporting and metrics to help clients determine goals for content and pay per click campaigns. This is for an in-house position at our Rose Hill office, approximately 30-35 hours per week.
About the job:
This person will work as a team member to continually elevate the quality and effectiveness of our clients’ online presence with regard to lead generation. The candidate will have a solid grasp on search engine optimization and search engine marketing best practices, have great problem-solving skills, be able to multi-task and communicate effectively. This position provides the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of online optimization for clients across a variety of industries.
We are looking for a self-motivated problem solver who can manage multiple projects, adapt to changing schedules and meet tight deadlines. Rigorous attention to detail and an overall commitment to quality is a must. You will be working with in-house staff members as well as clients, vendors and contractors. Client confidentiality and high ethical standards are a must.
- Minimum of 1 year proven SEO experience in a corporate or agency environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of WordPress websites (front and back end), especially with the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Solid understanding of best practices for organic and paid search algorithms, conversion tracking, keyword and ranking strategies.
- Knowledge of website analytical tools (Google Analytics toolset, Crazy Egg, Woo Rank, Moz, etc).
- Knowledge of paid search engine marketing tools and experience using paid data to influence organic keyword strategy (e.g, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, AdRoll, MediaForge, etc.)
- Be able to analyze websites in detail to identify on-page and off-page issues faced by clients and competitors.
- Test and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies.
- Contribute to the process of information design, to ensure that content is appropriately structured to meet the goals for the site and the needs of users.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Contribute to the overall user-orientated interface regarding graphics and overall online communications.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and its applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to fluently speak English.
- Associate Degree preferred.
We are a web development and marketing firm offering a fast-paced and productive, yet laid back, drama-free office environment. We work hard, we like what we do and we have gained the trust of more than 100 clients located in the Wichita, Kansas area and around the United States. We love animals and sometimes bring them to work.
Submit your resume, include a cover letter explaining how you would meet these requirements, along with references, previous work and salary history.