5 ways to invite people to Like your Business Facebook Page
Looking for ways to get more Facebook Likes on your business page? Here are 5 ways to build your Facebook audience by inviting friends, inviting Email contacts and sharing your Page with others. We also offer Support Plans to grow your online audience.
Update: We now offer Training videos! If you prefer to learn by watching, check out our quick tutorial.
If you are an Admin of a Page with less than 5,000 likes, you can import your email lists and Facebook will send an invitation those people asking them to Like your Page.
- Invite your Mailchimp (or Constant Contact or VerticalResponse) email subscribers to Like your Facebook Page. Let’s say you have a list of clients that receive a newsletter from you. You can download a CSV from your MailChimp list and import that to Facebook. This will send an invitation with a link to your Facebook Page. This is is done from the Build Audience menu from your Facebook Page.
- Invite your Email address book contacts from Hotmail (or Yahoo or AOL) to Like your Facebook Page. You can invite your friends from your email account download a CSV from your MailChimp list and import that to Facebook, which will send an invitation with a link to your Facebook Page. This is is done from the Build Audience link from your Facebook Page.
- Invite contacts from other tools like Microsoft Outlook Express and other email clients to Like your Facebook Page. Facebook provides instructions on how to create a contact file from these programs.
- Invite your personal Facebook friends to like your Business Page. By choosing Invite Friends from the Build Audience menu of your Facebook Page, you can select the friends you want and Facebook will send them an invitation to Like your Page. You must be using Facebook as yourself (not your Business Page) when using this feature.
- Share your Facebook Page on your personal timeline, on a friend’s timeline, in a Group, on your Page, or in a private message to another Facebook friend. Each of these share options allows you to add a personal message. You must be using Facebook as yourself (not your Business Page) when using this feature.